- 26126 Glenbrooke Dr, Denham Springs, LA 70726
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1708 Sqft
- Fully loaded home with no expenses spared on renovations. Over $80, 000 in renovations was added to this home, No detail was left untouched. Fenced backyard, great for family outdoor events or a pet friendly environment. 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathrooms with a spacious living room, fully loaded Kitchen, and a Master Bathroom full of luxury touches. Here are a list of upgrades that were added to the home: -3 Tab Architectural Asphalt Lifetime Roof -Swann 8 Channel Camera System -Dual Horn ADT Hardwired Alarm System ( All Doo ...
- 9834 Dipple Dr, Saint Francisville, LA 70775
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2175 Sqft
- This home needs a little TLC, but the lay out and structure are great. Open kitchen and dining area with fireplace. Four bedrooms with 1 full bath and 1/2 bath. Fully screened in porch on back of home. 2 car garage with laundry area. Pantry room is very large. Compressor on AC needs to be replace. Floors in kitchen/dining area need to be replaced. Seller will not make any repairs. With full price offer, seller will pay $5000. towards Buyer's closing cost. Never flooded, flood zone X
- 33281 LA Highway 16, Denham Springs, LA 70706
- CORNER COMMERCIAL LOT with 240 feet on Hwy 16 and 167 feet on Hunstock Rd. Daily traffic count for 2015 was reported at 19, 756 vehicles. Property is cleared and has culvert and drive access off of Hwy 16 and Hunstock Rd.
- 35592 Bend Rd, Denham Springs, LA 70706
- 1.29 acres in flood zone x. Build your dream home on this beautiful property with mature trees. There is a dog pen, barn/shed and covered RV parking. The existing home is to remain at no value.